[mapguide-internals] RE: [mapguide-users] Mouse Wheel Zoom in Ajax?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 9 12:14:22 EST 2007

Hi "Internals",

Jose has added some really neat features to the Ajax viewer:

 - A Busy-state indicator
 - Mouse-wheel zoom
 - Manual scale entry
 - Language switcher

Is there any interest in integrating some of these features into the
main code base if Jose is willing?  I particularly like the busy
indicator and the manual scale entry.

If not, any objections if I link to his map in live applications
gallery?