[mapguide-internals] RE: [mapguide-users] Mouse Wheel Zoom in Ajax?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Feb 9 13:44:31 EST 2007

I think all are good features and would be welcome additions to the main
code base.  I have one suggestion, but I do not know if this is possible.
It would be nice if the wheel zoom in / zoom out was animated.  Meaning, I'm
wondering if the wheel zoom could behave as if the user had clicked on the
zoom slider and was moving it up and down?

Andy