[mapguide-internals] Drupal vs Trac

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Feb 12 12:28:40 EST 2007

I'd prefer that the content related to development (RFC's, Bug
submission guidelines, etc) be maintained on the Trac site and linked to
directly from the Drupal menus.

I see the same kind of functional break between the sites that Frank
notes.  My main problem with moving the content to Drupal is that it
breaks the "integratedness" of using Trac as a development tool.  Users
that come to the Trac site would have to go back to Drupal to read bug
submission guidelines, and then come back again to Trac.