[mapguide-internals] RFC 14 (CartographicStylizationEngine)comments

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 12 18:41:45 EST 2007

Re: "no attributes in the schema": At the time, if I recall correctly,
we decided to go with elements exclusively for consistency and because
there were recommendations by sources to avoid using attributes (a
search of the web will provide lots of hits on this).

As, for Ben's concern of where some elements depend on others, elements
could also be used in place of attributes here, and Ben's good
suggestion will still work.