[mapguide-internals] DWF from MapGuide OS doesn't work in AutoCAD ?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 12 20:43:19 EST 2007

Hi, I've got a client who is reporting that a DWF generated by MGOS
works with the DWF viewer but won't import into AutoCAD.  Is this a
known issue?  A problem with MapGuide?  I suspect that AutoCAD just
hasn't been updated to work with the DWF version being spit out by
MGOS or something like that but would like confirmation ...

Cheers

Paul