[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Site Navigation Proposal

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Feb 14 12:16:18 EST 2007

Whatever Nathalie proposes will be run by this group. She has a bunch of
ideas and once she firms them up we'll post them. I'll probably ask her
to do a mockup of some sort.

As for the rest, I agree the Tab names are not quite right. Some
alternate names for the Support tab might be "Getting Involved" or "New
Users" (Newbies), etc. but none of these feel quite right either.

The one I had the most trouble with is "Contributing". I wanted to use
"Development" but that is wrong for same reasons we went with
mapguide-internals. So again we could play off that and call the tab
"Internals" but...

Did I ever mention I hate naming things!

Anyway I am going to do a little more digging, looking at other
projects, etc. All suggestions are welcome in the meantime. I'd like to
finalize this and put it in place within a week or so to get Trac exposed.

Thanks,
Bob