[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Site Navigation Proposal

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Feb 14 11:53:55 EST 2007

I like the idea a lot...

Not sure how I feel about the divisions between 4, 5, 6.  It's all
"community", though slightly different facets of it.

I see the benefits of the word "support" in allowing new users to find
the mailing lists, but it also sets up an expectation of one-way
communication.  Also, calling the developers section "contributing" is
undermining the important contributions that end users make to the
project.

And what is "community" supposed to be?

Of course, I don't have any really concrete ideas on how to make it
better...  :)