[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Site Navigation Proposal

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Feb 21 11:57:20 EST 2007

FYI - I may have to put an alternate Nav system in place temporarily. I
was playing around with Drupal for hours last night with no success
linking the Primary Links (Tabs) with the Left Nav menus. To get that to
work I think I'll need to do some PHP hacking, but I need a development
instance of Drupal before I go experimenting with stuff like that.

Sigh...

Bob