[mapguide-internals] Google Summer of Code?

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 16 11:39:04 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

Microsoft and Apache are actively working on FastCGI support.  We could
develop custom modules but since the web server vendors are moving to
support FastCGI, I think it makes sense to stay with FastCGI.  It may
also be worthwhile to see if there are any updated FastCGI client
libraries available.  The FastCGI libraries from fastcgi.com have not
been actively maintained for 3 years.  Here's a couple of links on
IIS/Apache support:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_f
cgi.c?view=log

http://blogs.msdn.com/hsshin/archive/2007/01/17/fastcgi-for-iis.aspx