[mapguide-internals] RE: Updated MapGuide RFC 14 - Cartographic Stylization Engine

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 21 10:05:44 EST 2007

After some more thought this change didn't make sense:

	Replaced the single Graphics element in SimpleSymbolDefinition
with a set of GraphicElement elements.  Each GraphicElement contains the
graphic (choice of Path, Image, or Text) and any hints for that graphic.

The Graphics element has been restored.  GraphicElement is now named
GraphicBaseType, and it's the base type for each graphic (Path, Image,
and Text).  GraphicBaseType contains the ResizeControl hint.

Also renamed BaseSymbolDefinitionType to SymbolDefinitionBaseType, but
this doesn't affect any existing XML files.

I didn't bump the schema version for this change, but the RFC was
updated.

Walt