[mapguide-internals] MapTips fail when properties have nullvalues?

Ben Trumbore ben.trumbore at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 21 10:51:45 EST 2007

A workaround for this problem would be to create two layers from the
same data.  In one layer, set the feature filter to only show features
with a non-NULL value for the offending property, and use the maptip you
have been using.  For the other layer, set the filter to show features
where the property is NULL and choose a maptip that does not reference
the property.

	Ben