[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 16 - Elevation and ExtrusionSupport for KML

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 23 13:43:30 EST 2007

Is there any way that this could be modified to allow either an expression OR the feature's native third dimension to be used for height?

I think that MapGuide/FDO support 3D geometry, so it would be nice to be able to support it directly in KML.

I would also like to see the <tessellate> attribute supported.

Jason