[mapguide-internals] PATCH: fix for showing command label instead of command name inAJAX flyout menu

Måns Beckman Mans.Beckman at manandmachine.se
Tue Jul 3 06:29:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

This is my first time submitting a patch so I hope that I'm doing everything correct.

When I was translating MapGuide into Swedish I found that the flyout menu in the toolbar shows the command name and not the command label set in MGS. I found where the error was and downloaded the code from the trac.

What I do is simply correcting root/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/viewerfiles/ajaxmappane.templ so that row 1037 says the same thing as 986, changing cmd.name to item.name. I think the same change should be applied to row 482 in root/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/viewerfiles/dwfmappane.templ but I haven't made a real diff for that.

Hope I got everything right now.

Cheers

Måns

Måns Beckman