[mapguide-internals] mapguide für linux

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jul 3 07:50:48 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 05:47:34 walter harms wrote:
> hi,
> i read that there is a mapguide rpm for mandrake. i would like to create
> one for suse. unfortunaly i had big problems getting mapguideOS 1.1.0 even
> to compile.
>
> is there a place where can i download the MG sources ?
>
> re,
>  walter

Hi Walter

I'm at KDE akademy right now and suppose to be back to home in one week, then
i can help you about building mapguide ( and even i build final 1.2.0
packages ).
I just want to note that Mandriva packages are did over an special buildsystem
i did with cmake over the original autotools buildsystem of mapguide, to make
easy packaging.
I just received a message from Jason too about this subject and just cc him to
know that i'm alive, just need back home to answer him :-)

Best regards