[mapguide-internals] Release of MGOS 1.2.0

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 22 11:18:56 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,

Yes, not having daily builds has been an issue from the start.  It looks
like we are in a much better position now to resolve that problem, and
I'm pretty excited about that (especially if this means that I don't
have to manually post builds, and update the download pages). For
whoever takes this on, they should contact me for information on how we
have set up our build and configured InstallShield.  We don't have a
build script available because we use BuildForge but we should be able
to extract the steps required to do a build from that.

Tom