[mapguide-internals] Release of MGOS 1.2.0

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 28 10:32:53 EDT 2007

Just to close the loop.  We did not get a positive response to doing a
final release, so I am not going to go forward with the final release of
1.2.0 in its current state.  Thanks everyone for their input on this.

We will reconsider release again when the GDAL fixes are in.  Who is
pushing this through?

Tom