[mapguide-internals] FW: [Incubator] OSGeo Provided Services - SVN, Trac, Buildbot, Download

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 12:14:19 EST 2007

Jason Birch wrote:
> Do we have a use for BuildBot?
>
> I don't think that we have a Windows-based BuildBot agent yet, but at
> least we'd be sure that the Linux stuff doesn't break.

Jason,

I'd just note that OSGeo has access to some windows build systems, so we
can also handle windows builds though they tend to be more of a hassle
and more fragile.

There was an effort to buildbot test fdo by Mateusz, but that has rotted
somewhat in recent months.  It might be nice to get that back to working
well on linux and windows, and then look into mapguide.

Best regards,