[mapguide-internals] Request for submission

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 27 13:56:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

1) I think that the discussion should be on the mailing list; and then
any relevant parts should be copied to the trac defect after discussion
is completed. The reason for having the discussion on the mailing list
is so that we can all see what a submitters submissions are like; then
when it comes time to vote on whether to accept the patch submitter as
someone with actual commit rights, we will all have know the
capabilities of the person.

2) I like the idea of attaching the patch to the trac defect.

Thanks
Tom