[mapguide-internals] Trac Notifications

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 28 09:27:33 EDT 2007

Not that I'm trying to 'win' the argument ... this was my first
suggestion (sent 26 mar 07)

"In this case, it would be very useful if new tickets could be
assigned to a default owner that is, in effect, the mapguide-
internals list.  While the issue is not reassigned, all discussion
would be tracked in both the bug and on the list.  Once assigned
(i.e. someone is going to do something about it), the mailing list
user can be removed and anyone that is interested in following
further can cc themselves to the bug."

Cheers

Paul