[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 1 20:01:28 EDT 2007

I installed beta 2 and tested the GDAL provider on the one system I can do
this on (a client's).  The good news is that I was able to create GDAL FDO
data connections as normal in Studio without the threading model error
message.  The bad news is that I could not get MrSID to work at all.  I did
copy the ECW and MrSID dll files to the proper location under
server\bin\fdo.  I get an error in MG Server interactive mode:

Invalid stream header exception.
Exception occurred in method MgStreamReader.GetInt32 at line 209 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_11.8\mgdev\common\foundat
ion\System/StreamReader.cpp

Andy