[mapguide-internals] Patch: Remove usage of DbXml private header

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri May 11 14:28:33 EDT 2007

Hi Helio,

Just for information (so that you don't get a nasty surprise), compiling against external versions of the libraries is fine, except for gd. For gd you should use the source provided by MapGuide. It's ok to use external libraries for all of gd's dependencies (jpeg, png, freetype2, etc). I recently did a build on the newest Ubuntu and I also used a mix and match of external libraries (in particular I used the libACE that was available on the machine, since the one that came with MapGuide was not compiling for some reason).

Traian