[mapguide-internals] fdogdal, ECW, etc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 22 09:13:34 EDT 2007

Tom Fukushima wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Would you be able to post the source and binaries that you are using? I
> think that I can get someone here to take a look at the problem this
> week.

Tom,

The binaries are available at:

   http://home.gdal.org/dl/mapguide/gdal_ecw_120.zip

The source was basically GDAL 1.3.1 and fdogdal from the 3.2.x branch at
the time I made it.  Uploading my build tree would not really be practical
given my upload link speed.

It might also be just as well to go the other way, and have you guys
start from the standard build and see why things aren't working there. I
could do some review of the changes I made at my end and provide a pre-built
ECW SDK for the plugin.  In fact, I believe I just used the old ecw plugin
since that aspect has not changed at all.

Best regards,