[mapguide-internals] Register Link

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri May 25 09:40:20 EDT 2007

The header can be modified by adding HTML to
/var/www/trac/mapguide/templates/site_header.cs. Right now the header
links mirror the tabs in Drupal and I would like to keep it that way (I
stole this concept from the Ruby on Rails site actually). Maybe I could
add a Register link to the second row or into the login page itself. Let
me have a look at that today.

Bob