[mapguide-internals] MapStudio Open Source

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Nov 17 17:35:18 EST 2007

http://www.hexad.eu/opensource/mapstudio.html

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it took me a while to go back through my email so I thought I'd share the link...

Jason

________________________________

From: Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
Subject: [mapguide-internals] MapStudio Open Source

Hi List.

I have released a new version of the MapStudio Open Source application.
I belive I have fixed the bugs reported to me on this list, and then some.

I have reworked the layer editor to use a tree instead.
It is less intuitive/informative, but hopefully also gives less
resemblence with MapGuide Studio.

I have added a small raster based Map Previewer.
The WebLayouts can now be created an manipulated.

There are still a bunch of functions missing.
I will try to focus on adding a Fusion editor for the next version.