[mapguide-internals] MapStudio Open Source

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Nov 18 08:37:33 EST 2007

Thanks for posting the link :D.

I did put the Cut/Copy/Paste in the context menu, and I will put the
New/Delete there as well.
There is a Keep-Alive timer, to prevent the Session expiration, but it
would be more stable to have an auto-reconnect feature.
It should be fairly easy to put in a "Connect to site..." menu, I will
put it in there.

I did think about an edit for the ResourceData, but I can't determine if
the ResourceStream always indicates a text file, or if it could be a
binary stream.
The problem should be resolved, once I get around to creating the
FeatureSource editor for ODBC datasources, as the name is constant in
that provider.

I can see the problem with the SDF files, it must be some encoding
problem with the "%" sign.
I will look into it.

I wrote "no bug reports", because I know of many bugs, and because I
don't have tools to organize a large number of bug reports.
I you send bug reports, I will most likely look into it, but there is no
promise :D

Thanks for trying it out.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S