[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.0 Beta 1postedformapguide-internals

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 19 19:58:33 EST 2007

Tom,

I think for now we should track the issues in MapGuide Trac under a
Fusion component, from which I will create appropriate tickets in
Fusion.  At this point, it will be difficult for users to
differentiate between Fusion bugs, template bugs and MapGuide bugs.
Also, if we track bugs outside of MapGuide, it will make it hard to
know when issues are fixed etc.

Also, we are working on moving Fusion svn/trac to OSGeo infrastructure
so I don't want to publish URLs until that happens.

Cheers

Paul