[mapguide-internals] Trac customisation

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 3 17:55:33 EDT 2007

Maybe we convince SAC to install a Wordpress for us :)  (sorta kidding)

Another option would be to repoint Drupal to a subdirectory of
mapguide.osgeo.org and use it only for dynamic content.  That's a bit
painful though.  I wonder if there's a simple tool out there that does
RSS feeds without being a blogging engine.  Alternately I could code
something pretty quickly that uses php/sqlite to do this...

Either that or we store our dynamic data in ATOM and use an XSLT
transform for the HTML version :)