[mapguide-internals] RESTful Ramblings of a Restless Lunatic

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Oct 9 13:36:06 EDT 2007

I have no objection to the bracket approach for parameters. The main
aspect of my proposal was around using the resources as RESTful
resources and supporting alternate representations. If you buy this
approach feel free to simply hack the alternate parameter spec approach
along side the existing ones in the same WIKI page. That way it will be
easier to compare/contrast the two styles. If the whole resource model
is different then a different page would be more appropriate.

Feel free to fix those PUT and POSTs while you are at it :)

Bob