[mapguide-internals] RESTful Ramblings of a Restless Lunatic

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Thu Oct 11 12:13:03 EDT 2007

Jason,

I just did some checking and the way I read the URI specification (RFC
3986) square brackets [ ] are not valid within the path portion of a
URI. Hence they would need to be encoded as %5B and %5D.

Someone else should probably look and validate that. I decided to check
because I have never seen brackets used within a URI path before, and
non-standard syntax always raises a flag in my head.

Bob