[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Mon Oct 29 10:06:35 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I wrote a small .NET wrapper over existing MapGuideDotNetApi.dll enabling
easier (managed) MG resources and services manipulation. I was thinking of
comitting the source code, along with the libraries and API help. It's a
sort of boilerplatte for developing web services based on existing MG
functionality, adding few demo web classes (currently over SOAP). It may
help speed up learning curve for both ASP.NET and PHP users.

What's the procedure of concept approval for such MG-based projects?

Regards,
Maksim Sestic