[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Tue Oct 30 07:19:27 EDT 2007

Jason, I guess "Samples" section is where this extension fits well. Parts of
it may become candidate for core one day, but, as Kenneth noted, I have to
figure out proper support for other two APIs (PHP and Java). Is there any
guideline for "proper" implementation of PHP and Java APIs based on managed
core component?

Regards,
Maksim Sestic