[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Oct 30 12:41:26 EDT 2007

I think that we're pretty much playing it by ear (there may be people
who know, but there's no documentation).  Maybe others can chime in here
:)

From: Maksim Sestic
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte
(MgServerExtensions)

Jason, I guess "Samples" section is where this extension fits well.
Parts of it may become candidate for core one day, but, as Kenneth
noted, I have to figure out proper support for other two APIs (PHP and
Java). Is there any guideline for "proper" implementation of PHP and
Java APIs based on managed core component?