[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Wed Oct 31 05:22:48 EDT 2007

I've created some ASP.NET and PHP examples on using the extensions library
web services on client side, I guess it's enough for starters :)

Jason, what's the directory for committing library source and binaries,
along with API help and client-side examples? Is it possible to do the
checkin within some "Branches" subdirectory? If it's not possible, should I
commit the source somewhere else (i.e. SourceForge.NET) and publish a link
to it under RFC?

Regards,
Maksim Sestic