[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 31 11:19:54 EDT 2007

I was thinking that they could just be file attachments in the wiki, or
even <code> sections in the text.

If you need/want revision control for the samples, then I guess you'd
have to look at signing a CLA, obtaining commit access through a vote of
the PSC, etc, etc.  If we're going to do this for code samples, the we
should probably have a larger discussion around the idea.

From: Maksim Sestic
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte
(MgServerExtensions)

Jason, what's the directory for committing library source and binaries,
along with API help and client-side examples? Is it possible to do the
checkin within some "Branches" subdirectory? If it's not possible,
should I commit the source somewhere else (i.e. SourceForge.NET) and
publish a link to it under RFC?