[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RESTful Web Service prototype

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Sep 14 13:32:00 EDT 2007

For legend I can see it , it is like you need to do additional click on
legend panel.

Selection throws error in some cases (not all) that is known case.
Now we are using JSONP for this and the way string is created (I am
using existing MapQueryFeatures XML to JSON) doesn't fit to JSONP.
Also selection is by mistake fixed to parcels only now.

I will document and post implemented REST requests in a while.

I have tried it in Safari beta 3 for Windows and it looks like working (
Safari seems really fast).

Haris