[mapguide-internals] initialization error

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 14 15:57:51 EDT 2007

An update to this issue:

Restarting mgserver and mgapache wasn't working.  What I did end up
doing was after uninstalling MG server and the web extensions. I renamed
the ProgramFiles/MapGuideOpenSource directory.  That doesn't get deleted
when un-installing and has files left over there, one of which must have
been corrupted somehow.

A fresh install into a new directory seems to have worked, so far
anyway.  I'll see if works when I switch networks this weekend.

Thanks for the help,

Mike