[mapguide-internals] FDO 3.3.1 -> MGOS 2.0.1

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 7 15:37:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

Since FDO 3.3.1 has been released, we should put out a MGOS 2.0.1.

Right now I'm waiting to see if we can package the other providers (that Kenneth enumerated for us) into the installers.  There has been some emails internally at Autodesk about creating merge modules, but I haven't seen anything lately; if I don't get anything in the next few days, I think that we should just put MGOS 2.0.1 together and get it out.

Are there any Fusion fixes that we should try to get in?  I don't think that there have been updates to it (in the MGOS vaults) since the release of MGOS 2.0.0.

Thanks
Tom