[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 47 - Migrate to Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 15 22:28:30 EDT 2008

Hi Zac,

It should be possible to build with VS 2008 Express.  Unfortunately, everyone I know uses VS 2008 Professional so we will not be able to document this. I thought we had instructions for building with VS 2007 Express at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Building_MapGuide_on_Windows but I don't see any references to it on this page; perhaps Jason has some more information on VS 2007 Express support.

Regards,
Tom