[mapguide-internals] Error in login.php

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 21 15:12:09 EDT 2008

The failed coordinate system unit tests are all EPSG related.

Can you check to see that your categories.txt file contains an entry for epsg? Please also check that there is a corresponding filename that matches this entry and it is located in the PROJ4 environment variable PROJ_LIB - this should be point to the PROJ4 nad folder. Also please check that the GDAL_DATA environment variable points to the GDAL data folder.

Thanks,
Bruce