[mapguide-internals] Mapguide 2.0.2 Point release?

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Fri Jul 11 03:50:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can I reiterate Zac's point here.  I was fairly calm about this as I watch
trac and until yesterday the 2.1 release was scheduled for next week.  Now
it has just fallen off a cliff and gone back three months which affects
either our deployment or architecture for several projects.

Whilst I appreciate that this is MG OS it is really helpful to the community
to have openness about realistic release schedules.

The FF3 patch provided gives me a route to using 2.0.1 but "It makes a big
difference to people trying out Mapguide if things just work out of the box
which will help adoption".

 Thanks for listening, Crispin