[mapguide-internals] RFC 50 - Hide Legend Styles

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 22 03:48:21 EDT 2008

I would like this to part of RFC 50.
Since the RFC is only about server/schema changes, the change proposed
by Jason could be implemented with an "alternativeImage" and an
"enableVisibilityChange" attribute.

The change in the viewers should also be very limited.
I can update the RFC with this enhancement, if no-one objects.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S