[mapguide-internals] PSC Meeting - CANCELLED FOR TODAY

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Thu Mar 20 12:22:40 EDT 2008

Houstan we have a problem! It appears some bright person in Autodesk IT has
decided to block IRC through our firewall. Because of that myself, Tom, and
Bruce cannot get onto IRC. We are addressing the issue with IT, but in the
meantime I have no choice but to reschedule for next week.

Sorry about that,
Bob