[mapguide-internals] PSC Meeting

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Mar 20 12:53:36 EDT 2008

For those that can't contribute from a coding sense, either due to time
constraints or not having the abilities, we should have a mechanism for
financial contribution to that particular feature.  If we get enough people
to contribute to, say, having WebStudio becoming fully featured, then it
would make a lot more sense for developers with the abilities to put it into
their project schedules.   I know that I, as a small company, would be
willing to contribute around $2k to this and if we could get enough people
to do likewise, then that project would be much more likely to take off.  In
short, money talks.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com