[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:30:16 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:
> That sounds great.
>
>  Is there an updated Fusion for this build compared to 2.0?  I believe
>  that some significant bugs have been fixed since the 2.0 release, in
>  selection and maybe in some of the canvas tools (select radius, distance
>  measure, etc).

this fusion bug is rather critical

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/2 it relates to
tiled maps not being correctly positioned, ie fusion tiled maps are
always incorrectly
displayed with the wrong co-ordinates. It 'looks' ok, but it's in error

I have also uploaded a tiny patch in trac for the linux apache conf issue
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/477

>  Will we have an internal-only RC for this release, or are the changes
>  small enough that you're comfortable with an untested point release?
>
>  Jason

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168