[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 1 23:01:59 EDT 2008

To follow up to myself....

As long as we take the Fusion that is in trunk, I think we're good for all the fixes up to 1.0.4, which is the most current release.  There were some revisions between the revision used for MapGuide trunk and the 1.0.4 release, but I think that was all SVN migration stuff.

There are certainly some other outstanding bugs in Fusion, but 1.0.5 appears to be a ways out.  Fortunately, fusion is relatively easy to upgrade (at least between point releases).

Jason