[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 2 07:24:06 EDT 2008

I think some of the new changes in Fusion recently are destined for a
1.1 release rather than a 1.0.5 release because they are new features
rather than bug fixes.  I will talk to Mike early next week about the
state of the 1.0 branch vs trunk and try to bring over any important
bug fixes.  As Zac mentioned, the misalignment of the tiles seems like
an important fix to get in, I'm not sure of the status of that.

For a potential 1.1, I think we have a few more things to go in
including some Jx work to factor out Prototype/Scriptaculous in favour
of mootools.

Cheers

Paul