[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 2 09:37:02 EDT 2008

I was sort of planning to fix the misalignment bug as part of some
refactoring work I'm doing to allow more than one map in a MapGroup (and
allow other types of layers to be used).  That work should definitely be
targeted to a 1.1 release but it sounds like I should do a patch for the
mis-alignment issue before that.  I know what the problem is and don't
think it would involve too much time.

Mike