[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu May 15 10:53:15 EDT 2008

I've thought about this a bit more, and is this what you want...

The ability to do a "svn update" on a released version's source so that you can get the latest fixes quickly.  So for example, after untarring the 2.0.1 tar ball, doing a SVN update would get you the r3168 & r3170 submissions.

Sorry, if you had said this already in a previous email; I missed that.