[mapguide-internals] Motion: release MGOS 2.0.1

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:32:46 EDT 2008

I agree, get all the fixes in the releases if your going to spend your
valuable time doing sub-release installers.

On a side note: How does the SVN revision collolate to the actual installer
version? For example, the latest MapGuide installer for Windows on the
download server is MgServerSetup-2.0.1.2716.exe but the SVN revision is
3000+. How do you connect the two so you know what has been changed? I
assumed the 2716 was the SVN revision. If this is true where do we get the
latest MapGuide releases then?

The Rock