[mapguide-internals] RE: CSMap in OEM.sln

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Nov 17 18:55:50 EST 2008

Oh, thanks Brent, Jack.

That seems to have got me past that error and everything compiles fine
and installs to Server/bin/release (after I copy FDO into Release for
the xcopy process).

Now when I try to start mgserver, I'm getting:

<2008-11-17T15:38:10> 	2968
 Error: The coordinate system initialization failed.
 StackTrace:
  - MgServer.open() line 849 file
d:\osgeo\mapguide\server\src\core\Server.cpp	The coordinate system
initialization failed.

I'm guessing that either:
 - some required files aren't being copied to the server/bin/release
folder in the Server's post-build OR
 - I'm missing an environmental variable or something else required for
CSMap

Any ideas?